The company WFTour Ltd Company located at 30 Harbor Rd, Sun Hung Kai Center Hong Kong in its capacity as data controller, attaches great importance to the protection and respect of the privacy of its Users. We want to guarantee the confidentiality and security of your personal data.
If you have any questions regarding the protection of your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail.
Miami Hair Shop collects the personal data of its users.
The writing of this Policy allows you to understand what data we collect and for what purposes.
When you use our site, we are required to collect, process and store your personal data in accordance with legal provisions, and in particular Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation ) and any application text that may be taken.
Your personal data can be collected from you or automatically via different sources.
The data you send us directly:
By using our services, through our site, you transmit particular information allowing us to identify you. This information is personal data and is transmitted to us when:
- Your registration on the site
- Management / editing by yourself of your Miami Hair Shop account
- Our communications, by all means, in particular to our customer service.
The personal data that you transmit to us are as follows:
- Last name and first name
- E-mail address with possibility if you agree to receive e-mails or news.
- Telephone number.
The compulsory or optional nature of the data to be provided is indicated when it is collected on the site. Mandatory data must be provided to us as necessary for your registration on our site and access to any other service provided by Miami Hair Shop.
In the absence of information of said data, Miami Hair Shop will not be able to provide you with the services offered on the site and you will not be able to register on the site.
Through your activity on our site, we may also collect the following data:
- A history of the exchanges between Miami Hair Shop and you
- A history of your orders on the site
- A history of financial or accounting operations carried out on our site
Personal data collected using cookies:
- the different pages viewed
- links clicked
- the other actions carried out during the use of our site thanks to the content of our advertising or emails.
For any further information on the use of these technologies and / or how to control them, we invite you to consult the relevant part of this Policy.
Your data is used for different purposes. You will find the detailed list below:
Use of our services:
Your personal information allows you to create a Miami Hair Shop account to purchase items, receive your orders and ship them.
This information allows us to send you useful information relating to your activity on the site and to communicate with you on these subjects, in particular in the event of a request for assistance (e.g. update of the order status).
Security and fraud:
Your personal data, in particular contact details, can be used for fraud detection and protection purposes, in your interest and ours.
We are also required to use your information for the purpose of securing our platforms, in particular technical.
We may use your information for advertising purposes, including to display advertisements from our site when you browse the web
If you have previously accepted it, we may use this data to send you information about our business activity, such as promotional offers or targeted news.
Your information relating to your means of payment is not kept by Miami Hair Shop and is directly transmitted to the payment service provider you have chosen (Stripe, PayPal). This information is necessary for the payment of the order or for your refunds. We remind you that by using one of our payment service providers, their data protection provisions apply.
We also inform you that we do not share your personal data with third parties, in particular for marketing purposes.
The retention period of personal data is variable depending on the purpose of the collection.
When opening an account, the data is kept (only if you have checked the box "Save my details for the next time") until you close this account or request a closure.
Your financial information is kept for a period in accordance with the laws applicable to tax and accounting matters.
We also inform you that your information may be kept when required by law or when we have a legitimate reason to do so, in particular in the event of fraud or violation of our General Conditions.
Your information may be transmitted to third parties, you will find below the list of recipients:
When you use our services, whether you buy an item, we pass your information on to the member (s) concerned.
- When we are subject to a legal obligation, to a judicial requisition or injunction order
- Aggregated data, in particular through cookies, may be transmitted to our business partners. Their privacy policies will also apply to you.
Miami Hair Shop collects, processes and stores your data within the European Union (EU).
Targeted advertising, email and SMS that you send to us:
When you have given us your consent and in accordance with applicable law, we may use your personal data for commercial prospecting purposes (e.g. news, emails).
However, you have the option to withdraw your consent at any time and directly. To do this, you just need to:
- Click on the opt-out link made available to you in all our communications and follow the stated directions
- To contact us directly at the email address
- Log in to your Miami Hair Shop account and uncheck the "I want to receive news and exclusive offers."
There are many rights to your personal data:
Right of access: you have the option to request a copy of your personal data in our possession
Right to delete or correct: you can request the erasure or correction of your personal data deemed incorrect or obsolete. You can change all your information directly to your Miami Hair Shop account. We remind you that we may keep your data when required by law or when we consider it legitimate, especially in case of fraud or violation of our Terms and Conditions.
Right to object: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data;
Right to limitation: you have the option to limit the treatment of your personal data. We remind you that this right applies when:
- you dispute the veracity of your personal data during the time frame allowing us to verify the accuracy of your data;
- in the event of miami Hair Shop's illegal handling of your personal data and you require a limitation of your data;
- your personal data is still necessary for the finding, exercise or defense of your rights in court but which we no longer use.
Right to portability: You have the right to receive personal data and to pass on your personal data to another processing manager.
To exercise your rights or for any additional information we invite you to contact us directly at the email address.
A cookie is a small file that is sent to the user's computer and stored on their hard drive. If the User has registered with Miami Hair Shop, his computer will store an ID cookie that will save him time each time he returns to the Miami Hair Shop because he will remember his email address. The user can change the settings in his browser to prevent cookies from being installed, without express consent on his part, in his computer.
When you log into the Miami Hair Shop, we may, subject to your choices, install various cookies in your terminal allowing us to recognize the browser of your device for the duration of the cookie in question. The cookies we issue are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices, which result from the settings of your navigation software used during your visit to our site or applications.
The cookies we issue allow us to:
- to establish statistics and volumes of attendance and usage of the various elements that make up our site or our applications (categories and content visited, routes), allowing us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services
- adapt the presentation of our site or our applications to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our site, depending on the equipment and the viewing or reading software that your terminal includes
- memorize information relating to a form that you have filled out on our site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our site (subscribed service, content of an order basket , etc.)
- to allow you to access reserved and personal spaces on our site, such as your account, using identifiers or data that you may have previously given to us
We use Google Analytics, a website analysis service provided by Google Inc and used to measure Site audiences. By using this service, we obtain reports based on advertising from the Google Display Network. These reports relate to user demographics, interests, and data provided by third parties such as age or gender.
The information in these reports does not allow us to personally identify users.
We use these reports to improve our marketing strategy and our services.
You can choose at any time to express and modify your wishes in terms of cookies, by the means described below.
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are saved on your terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer. You can also configure your browser software so that the acceptance or refusal of cookies is promptly offered to you, before a cookie is likely to be saved on your terminal.
1. The agreement on cookies
Saving a cookie in a terminal is essentially subject to the will of the terminal user, who can express and modify it at any time and free of charge through the choices offered to him by his navigation software. If you have accepted the recording of cookies in your terminal in your browser software, the cookies integrated in the pages and content that you have consulted may be temporarily stored in a dedicated space on your terminal. They can only be read by their issuer.
2. Rejection of cookies
If you refuse to register cookies in your device, or if you remove those registered there, you will no longer be able to benefit from a number of features that are nevertheless necessary to navigate certain areas of our site. This would be the case if you tried to access our content or services that require you to identify yourself. This would also be the case when we - or our providers - could not recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your device, its language and display settings, or the country from which your device appears to be connected to the internet.
3. If so, we do not accept responsibility for the consequences of the degraded operation of our services resulting from the inability of us to register or consult the cookies necessary for their operation and which you would have refused or deleted.
4. How do you exercise your choices, depending on which browser you use?
When it comes to managing cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It's described in your browser's help menu, which lets you know how to change your cookie wishes.
- For Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies,
- For Safari™: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html,
- For Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647,
- For Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies,
- For Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html, etc. You can also check out our website that explains how to delete your cookies.
For Google Analytics, you can disable display advertising cookies and customize ads on Google's Display Network via this page https://adssettings.google.fr/u/0/authenticated.
"Adobe Flash Player" ™ is a computer application that allows the rapid development of dynamic content using the "Flash" computer language. Flash (and similar applications) remembers settings, preferences and use of this content using cookie-like technology. However, "Adobe Flash Player" ™ manages this information and your choices via a different interface than your navigation software. To the extent that your Terminal is likely to view Flash-developed content from the Site and Applications, we invite you to access your Flash Cookie management tools directly from the site http://www.adobe.com/fr/.